1 - 3 of 3 Posts

xmelissaa

The Theotoky Estate Winery is family owned the estate has been passed down for generations! The current owner of the winery, Georges Theotoky, took over the estate during the 1960s when commercial wine-making was almost non-existent in Greece. It has some of the best tasting wine and I can't wait to go again

corfu-winery-720x480.jpg

Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

The winery looks amazing! Thanks for sharing

• Love
Reactions: toniiv

toniiv

I've heard about this winery! What's great is that the farming is also all organic

What are some of the best dishes local to Corfu?

Hi guys! First time visitor to the Ionian islands here! What should I get a taste of in Corfu? Any tips?

Who built Mon Repos Palace in Corfu?

I was browsing potential sites to visit in Corfu and I notices that Mon Repos Palace has very different architecture from different buildings in the area and Greece in general. As you can see it has a point at the entrance which I've never seen before. Does anyone know why this is?

mon-repos-palace-corfu-720x480.jpg

Did you know that there is a museum of Asian art in Corfu?

The collection is from George Manos, who was a Greek diplomat. The building was originally a Japanese museum but then it was converted to a museum of Asian art after George Manos donated his collection. I haven't been but it seems so cool that this exists in Corfu

Canal dAmour beach is the best beach in Corfu!

Just look at how peaceful and secluded this beach is! I went a while back while visiting a friend in Corfu and it was one of the best places on the island. I really recommend it!

Canal-DAmour-Beach-Corfu-720x480.jpeg

Angelokastro is the must see castle in the clouds!

This place is so beautiful i'm adding it to my travel list! Angelokastro Castle is located at the highest point of Corfu near Krini. Angelokastro Castle is known for the domed gate at its entrance. The castle was built to help protect the residents from the Venetians and pirates from Africa.

angelokastro.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter