1 - 5 of 5 Posts

xmelissaa

The Theotoky Estate Winery is family owned the estate has been passed down for generations! The current owner of the winery, Georges Theotoky, took over the estate during the 1960s when commercial wine-making was almost non-existent in Greece. It has some of the best tasting wine and I can't wait to go again

corfu-winery-720x480.jpg

Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

The winery looks amazing! Thanks for sharing

• Love
Reactions: toniiv

toniiv

I've heard about this winery! What's great is that the farming is also all organic

Reactions: k_tsoukalas

k_tsoukalas

I've heard about this winery! What's great is that the farming is also all organic

I agree! The organic wines from Greece are always a good bet. You really can't go wrong!

corfujan

Thank you for the tip! I love tasting new wines and I plan to visit at least one winery, in addition to drinking plenty of wine while out and about. I am putting this place on my list!

Reactions: seleanor

Are taxis available at the Corfu airport late at night?

I don't have anyone to pick me up, and my flight lands at 11pm, are there taxis waiting in the stand?

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg

Lake Korission is so underrated!

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

Visit the best restaurants in Corfu, Greece

These are for sure some of the best restaurants in Corfu, in no particular order of course!

Oinos kai Geuseis
Anthos
The Venetian Well
La Tavolda Calda
Taverna Diporto

Are there any good medical centres/hospitals in Corfu?

I like to stay ahead of things in case anyone gets sick. Does anyone know where I can get good medical attention in case anything bad happens (God forbid)
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter