1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Hash

Has Anyone Watched a Game in Opap Arena?

I am a huge sports fan but have never watched a football game at Opap Arena. I am trying to figure out if I should take in a game next time I am in Greece. From what I understand, the Arena is in the Athens area? Here's the link:

Any recommendations you have would be great. In particular, I see from the website that there is a restaurant there. Is it any good, or should I plan to eat somewhere else?

Best Shopping in Athens according to a local!

Attica Group Inaugurates its 3 New AERO Highspeed Vessels

A truly corporate group of team, should have joined them back in the 90s.... sailed several times Ancona -Patra..... very memorable moments and experience.... unbelievable food onboard and ambience!♥️♥️

Reconnecting with My Love of Greek Food in Athens

I grew up eating all the traditional Greek dishes, and then some. As an adult, I have gotten away from it. To top that off, I lost my mother's recipes and I never properly learned how to cook Greek food when I was growing up. I am thinking of visiting Greece, particularly Athens, not only to see the sites but to also reconnect with Greek cuisine.

When I am in Athens, do you have any recommendations on the best foods to try - maybe a favorite restaurant or something? I don't know where to start!

The real life of Athens is here’ – hidden gems beyond and beneath the Acropolis | Athens holidays |

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube