1 - 8 of 8 Posts

acamp7

I live in Toronto but I would love to watch some of the Greek TV shows that other users have recommended. Where do you all watch your Greek tv outside of Greece?

nadellii

Honestly I find most of my shows on Youtube or dailymotion

I live in Toronto but I would love to watch some of the Greek TV shows that other users have recommended. Where do you all watch your Greek tv outside of Greece?

When we lived in the States. now in Greece for many years, we had a TV man come to our home to set us up with a few Greek channels.

nadellii

When we lived in the States. now in Greece for many years, we had a TV man come to our home to set us up with a few Greek channels.
My friend used to do this! I believe she had dish network

Καιτη

I live in Toronto as well, and there is a service that connects you, directly with the homeland, you pay monthly, and once in a while you have to call for service cause it goes of line,and they reinstall it.

Reactions: francescool
I live in Toronto as well, and there is a service that connects you, directly with the homeland, you pay monthly, and once in a while you have to call for service cause it goes of line,and they reinstall it.
What is it called? It sounds great

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member

How much of modern Greek traditions are based in ancient Greece?

I wonder how much of modern Greek culture is based on the Byzantine and Ottoman empire and how much is from ancient Greece. I'm not Greek but my husband is and I'm trying to learn more about the culture, any help and opinions from all of you have been super helpfuL!

How to dance Ikariotiko!

Thanks to this amazing person who uploaded this video! So helpful :)

Greek Orthodox Saints Day Calendars

Have any of you traced your family tree or taken a DNA test?

My family is Armenian but I know we have many Greek family members. Have any of you traced your family history? I would love to hear any stories that you have

The Christmas boat is the original Christmas tree in Greece

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter