Reactions: tomipark

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

Reactions: gulogulogulo

These are the best family activities to do in Rhodes

These are great family actives. I went with my family to Rhodes right before covid and my nieces and nephews has a great time! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is traveling with small kids!

Hydrobiological Station of Rhodes aka Rhodes Aquarium is amazing!

Faliraki Beach and Water Park are a great two in one, you could spend the whole day here for sure.

Valley of the Butterflies is great if you're visiting from June and September.

Another earthquake hits waters near the island of Rhodes

Another earthquake hit the waters near island of Rhodes this week, it was pretty small and there aren't any damages or losses on the island itself. Many of the islands suffer pretty frequent earthquakes because of their proximity to volcanic and tectonic plates. The island is prepared for this and takes many precautionary measures. The earthquake was 4.5 magnitude which would usually cause slight damage to buildings but gladly it was in the water.

Pictures of Rhodes, Greece!

I would love to see everyones Rhodes pictures!! Please post :)

rhodes-33-376x220.jpg

Rhodes during the sunset 😍

This is one of my favorite islands. Greece is just so special and its full of natural beauty

Rhodes-720x478.jpg
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter