1 - 3 of 3 Posts

ssherie_

Pandora's box is one of my little sisters favorite stories and I want to give her an amazing gift. She's a huge Greek mythology fan!

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
What about a Pandora's box type Greek jewelry and/or a Greek mythology book about Pandora's box?

Pandora-720x540.jpeg

k_tsoukalas

I agree with Nick, maybe you can buy a pretty jewelry box and then maybe get little stones with different words etched in them to match the emotions, etc that were released when the box was opened.

What are the different ages of Greek mythology?

I've been doing some more research on Greek mythology and I was wondering what the different ages are? And how do they differ?

What is the difference between an ancient Greek god and a demigod?

Hey everyone, can someone explain the differences between an ancient Greek god and an ancient Greek demigod? My son has been getting super into Greek mythology, and I want to be able to understand what the heck he's saying.

What are your favorite Greek mythology movies?

I'm looking for a good Greek movie night! Does anyone have suggestions?

Best birthday gifts for Greek mythology fans

Pandora's box is one of my little sisters favorite stories and I want to give her an amazing gift. She's a huge Greek mythology fan!

What are some unknown ancient Greek gods and goddesses?

Hi guys my daughter is doing a school project and I was wondering if any of you know of any lesser known or perhaps older ancient Greek gods and goddesses? I would really appreciate any help or links that you may have. Thanks!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek mythology!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter