1 - 3 of 3 Posts

nadellii

I know that Mykonos is known for its wild parties and excessive drinking… but I'm really a low-key traveler and I just want to visit an island with beautiful beaches and a great vibe. Is there anyway that I can have fun in Mykonos without getting hammered?

Reactions: greggd12 and acamp7

acamp7

Most definitely. So many people think that Mykonos is just for partiers, but there is an entire island full of locals and expats who are living like the rest of Greeks.

greggd12

There’s so much more to do than visit beach clubs. Mykonos is actually more romantic than you would think. There are beautiful sunsets and cooking classes that are great for a couples to do one on one. I'm not sure if you were single or not, but who knows you could always meet the love of your life in Mykonos.

How can I get to Filerimos Monastery?

Has anyone been to the monastery before? Is it difficult to get to?

Filerimos-Monastery-Rhodes-720x480.jpg

We want to party in Mykonos but we don’t know where to go

Hey everyone like I've mentioned in other forums my friends and I are taking a girls trip to Greece, and we really want to live it up. None of us have ever been and we're looking to have the most fun possible and that’s why we’re headed to Mykonos. Where are the best places to party?

Can Mykonos be fun while social distancing?

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

What are your top beaches in Mykonos?

My Greek husband and I are visiting Mykonos this summer and would love any tips about the best beaches to visit in Greece. I'm a sucker for soft white sand, and really really blue waters. And any place that has beach chairs in excellent service is a plus because I love to enjoy a nice cocktail by the water. Something with this vibe would be great:

mykonos.jpg

Do I have to love partying to go to Mykonos?

I know that Mykonos is known for its wild parties and excessive drinking… but I'm really a low-key traveler and I just want to visit an island with beautiful beaches and a great vibe. Is there anyway that I can have fun in Mykonos without getting hammered?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter