1 - 1 of 1 Posts

xmelissaa

Hey everyone, I stumbled across this festival happening in Brockton, MA this May!! I was so shocked to see it. Is anyone planning on going?

Mother in laws Greek homemade air freshener recipe

My mother in law has this amazing recipe for an "air freshener" when the house needs a pick me up
All you need to do is boil these ingredients on low for a few hours. Make sure it doesn't burn though!!
-Orange peel
-Cinnamon
-Lemon peel
-Star anise
-Water

How do Greeks greet each other?

What is the etiquette for greeting someone when you first meet them in Greece? I want to make sure to be as appropriate as possible

Greek Orthodox Saints Day Calendars

The Christmas boat is the original Christmas tree in Greece

Where can I buy Greek tsokara shoes?

I've always loved these shoes. I've been told they're called tsokara but I'm not sure what they're called in English. They're a woman's sandal made of a hard wood material and with a strip going along the top. Does anyone know where I can find this online?

They look exactly like this picture below but usually I thought they'd be cheaper

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter