1 - 6 of 6 Posts

francescool

Shopping is one of my favourite activities to do while traveling! Greece has some pretty excellent stores as well. I hope you find these words helpful! These are just some clothing items, I will add more later :)
  • clothes – τα ρούχα – ta rooha
  • coat – το παλτό – to palto
  • jacket – η ζακέτα – i zaketa
  • hat – το καπέλο – to kapelo
  • pants – τα παντελόνια – ta pantelonia
  • shoes – τα παπούτσια – to papoutsia
  • socks – οι κάλτσες – i kaltses
  • shirt – το πουκάμισο – to lookamiso
  • purse – το πορτοφόλι – to portofoli

Reactions: Hash and Jawge

Hash

Shopping is one of my favourite activities to do while traveling! Greece has some pretty excellent stores as well. I hope you find these words helpful! These are just some clothing items, I will add more later :)
  • clothes – τα ρούχα – ta rooha
  • coat – το παλτό – to palto
  • jacket – η ζακέτα – i zaketa
  • hat – το καπέλο – to kapelo
  • pants – τα παντελόνια – ta pantelonia
  • shoes – τα παπούτσια – to papoutsia
  • socks – οι κάλτσες – i kaltses
  • shirt – το πουκάμισο – to lookamiso
  • purse – το πορτοφόλι – to portofoli
Very nice! Bravo👏👏!🇬🇷..... Kalley Mera from Thailand....our summer beginning slowly!

Reactions: seleanor

seleanor

Very nice! Bravo👏👏!🇬🇷..... Kalley Mera from Thailand....our summer beginning slowly!
Beautiful that you are in summer now. And soon after that, it will be summer in Greece!

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Pleasant time of the year.... cooler weather conditions for a few weeks... little fresh in early mornings.... Visit sometimes!❤️🤗🤗
Beautiful that you are in summer now. And soon after that, it will be summer in Greece!

Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

Pleasant time of the year.... cooler weather conditions for a few weeks... little fresh in early mornings.... Visit sometimes!❤️🤗🤗
I would love to visit Thailand!! And Bali while im at it :)

Hash

I would love to visit Thailand!! And Bali while im at it :)
Surely.... When you are ready we will give you all the details.... you will see Thailand without mainstream tourism!!!......yes without them!.... Polleeee Kalley Mera apo Thailand

What is your favorite Greek tradition? Mine is name day celebrations!

I love name days! They're like birthdays but even better, and my favorite part is that people are able to share them with their family members who have the same names. Every year, on a specific day, most Greek people with Greek names will have a "name day" that is the day of the saint who corresponds with their name. Expect a bunch of family members to show up to your house with gifts!

Karavaki: The Greek Christmas Boat of Hope !

Hope is a word we all love and live with.....In Buddhism it is complimented with "Faith"♥️♥️

What do you need to know if youre planning your wedding in Santorini

Please add any tips below that weren't mentioned in the video!

What is the role of a Godparent during Christmas and Epiphany?

I know these are pretty important religious holidays, so I'm wondering...what is the role of the Godparent on these important days? For those of you that are Godparents, what do you do with your Godchild on these days?

Any Greek Christmas movies that you can recommend?

The only Greek Christmas movie I know is Christmas Tango (Το τανγκό των Χριστουγένον), are there any more good ones?
Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter