1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Happy Greek Independence Day everyone! I'm so grateful to have this platform and community. I wish everyone health, safety, and happiness. How are all of you celebrating today? Drop your pics in this thread! 🇬🇷

Reactions: vickic

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Zito Ellas!!! 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Happy 200th Greek Independence Day!!

E194594A-9598-4A48-A405-5DCD8CDAAF40.jpeg

nadellii

Zito H Ellada! ❤️

Reactions: axariotisxy

axariotisxy

Happy Greek Independence Day! It's been 200 years since Greece gained its independence.

IMG_3671.jpeg

Reactions: nickstamoulis

Joni T.

Happy Greek Independence Day everyone! I'm so grateful to have this platform and community. I wish everyone health, safety, and happiness. How are all of you celebrating today? Drop your pics in this thread! 🇬🇷
Happy Greek Independence Day!
Happy Greek Independence Day! I wonder how people in Greece are celebrating today. I am wearing my blue and white and watched Annunciation of the Theotokos liturgy on livestream. Metropolitan Alexios sent a beautiful letter that was read at the service that explained very beautifully what our ancestors went through.

voula_slat

This is how i'm celebrating today! Zito 🇬🇷

salad.jpg

Reactions: Joni T.

What time do Greeks eat their meals?

I'm planning my trip to Greece, and from what I've been told Greek people eat at different times than people from other countries. What are the most popular meal time is in Greece? What time should I plan to go out for dinner, lunch, and breakfast?

greek dinner.jpg

How much money is acceptable for a Greek baptism gift?

I'm going to a Greek baptism this summer in Athens and I was wondering how much money is normal for a baptism gift. I've been to many baptisms before but my family is Catholic so I don't know how Greek baptisms are different.

What are some old Easter traditions?

I'm curious...are there any older Easter traditions that we don't practice anymore? Has Easter always been celebrated with the lamb, Anastasi and egg cracking?

Happy Greek Independence Day!!

What should I expect at a Greek wedding?

I'm going to a Greek wedding this summer for the first time, are there any customs I should be aware of? I'm so excited!!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter