1 - 2 of 2 Posts

dimi_pat

Is a weekend enough? Or should I be spending more time? I don't want to do anything fancy, just the classic sightseeing and eating out. Any advice?

Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

Is a weekend enough? Or should I be spending more time? I don't want to do anything fancy, just the classic sightseeing and eating out. Any advice?
I would say 3 days is the minimum! Especially if you're thinking to spend time at museums or like to have longer meals. I tend to spend so much of the day eating that its almost gone lol

Eating and drinking your way through Thessaloniki!

This video offers some great suggestions! Ill definitely be checking these places out when I plan to go this winter :)

How long do you recommend to spend in Thessaloniki?

The National Theatre of Northern Greece is a great place to watch shows

Pictures of Thessaloniki at night!!

Thessaloniki is one of the best cities in the world because its right on the water. I love visiting at night so that I can see the reflection of all of the twinkly lights. I don't mind the cool breeze either. If anyone has more pictures of the city at night I would love to see them!

Thessaloniki-720x480.jpg

Where is the laiki located in Thessaloniki?

Is there one main laiki in the city? Or any good ones that someone on this forum has been to?
Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter