1 - 3 of 3 Posts

nadellii

This panini is super simple! All you need to do is sauté eggplant and zucchini with a little bit of rosemary, olive oil, garlic, and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Add to fresh bread, cheese, tomato, and put it in the painini press. I like to add some feta crumbles on top as well!
18877C11-FE29-40A7-B15E-BF91716B9DB1.jpeg

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
WOWWW this looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!!🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Reactions: Hash

k_tsoukalas

Yes, this look soooo delicious. Yum!!! the arugula I bet gives the panini a nice, fresh flavor and the roasted veggies a delicious earthy quality. What kind of cheese is that?

Greek steak, rice and salad!

This is one of my favorite meals! Marinated steak tips with lemon, garlic and olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper. I made rice using wild rice with a chicken boullion cube for extra flavor. The salad is a super simple Greek style salad with lettuce and I added avocado for the extra nutrients. Stin igeia mas! 1B376B07-FFBB-421A-9F37-1868EF4B7E17.jpeg

Did you know that cheesecake is an Ancient Greek recipe?

This is a little known fact! Even though cheesecake in Ancient Greece is not like the New York cheesecake that we all know and eat today, the origins of cheesecake come from Ancient Greece. This actually makes total sense considering Greece has some of the best cheese and dairy from all around the world. Here is a recipe for Greek cheesecake. This recipe is super simple because it doesn't even need to be baked! Enjoy

How to make roasted branzino

Branzino is one of my favourite dishes ever! I like to go to the fish market and get the freshest fish possible and ask the fish mongers which fish has been caught most recently. If you don't have access to fresh fish, I recommend getting fish that is frozen fresh or getting wild caught fish. Farm raised is definitely the last choice. Anyways, check out this recipe!

How to make béchamel sauce! You can put this in anything

Bechamel sauce is a French sauce that is commonly used in Greek dishes like pastitsio, moussaka and papoutsakia. It is a rich, creamy sauce that pairs really well with ground meat sauce and pasta. You can use it for traditional Greek dishes, French dishes or even make up your own dish. One time when I had extra béchamel, I made some pasta and used it as a sauce with some sprinkled cheese. It was sooo good!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter