1 - 4 of 4 Posts

francescool

This website has some beautiful pictures of old cretan clothing that showcases beautiful Greek culture

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
This website has some beautiful pictures of old cretan clothing that showcases beautiful Greek culture

So do we! Traditional Cretan clothing is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing this link!

k_tsoukalas

These are some beautiful costumes. What a great resource, thank you for sharing!

greekgal77

This is one thing that stood out to me while I was in Crete. I bumped into a folk dance performance in Old Town Chania and the costumes were gorgeous. Someone told me later that they were handmade and hand embroidered. Stunning.

Horse back riding in Crete is so beautiful

I was looking at some activities to do in Crete and I think horseback riding will for sure be on my list!

Samaria Gorge in Crete has dazzled me

This has to be one of the most beautiful places in Greece for sure!! Who has been here?? :)

Hike-Samaria-Gorge-720x480.jpg

Pictures of Rethymno, Crete!

Rethymno is stunning 😍 post your pictures in this thread I would love to see them

rethymno-crete-720x480.jpg

These are the top places to visit in Crete, Greece

These are the places that you must see when you visit Crete!!

1. Elafonissi
2. Minoan Palaces
3. Samaria Gorge
4. Old Venetian Harbor
5. Heraklion Archaeological Museum

This is what Elafonisi beach looks like...just stunning 😍
elafonisi-beach-crete-720x540.jpg

Beautiful Toplou Monastery in Crete is totally worth visiting

I swear Greece is one of the only places where visiting monasteries is like a must do! Toplou monastery is so stunning and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to see some less touristy sites in Greece!

Toplou-Monastery-Crete-768x512.jpg
Share and discuss your Crete photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter