1 - 3 of 3 Posts

mastichas09

I haven't heard too much about it but i'm curious if it's worth my time...any thoughts?

Reactions: dpappas87

dpappas87

I haven't heard too much about it but i'm curious if it's worth my time...any thoughts?
I think it's totally worth it! The beach takes its name from the smooth and beautiful pebbles that are a characteristic of this area. The location is only 5 minutes’ drive away from Mykonos Town so its super convenient

k_tsoukalas

I think it's totally worth it! The beach takes its name from the smooth and beautiful pebbles that are a characteristic of this area. The location is only 5 minutes’ drive away from Mykonos Town so its super convenient
Thank you for the review! I prefer sandy beaches, but the pebbled beaches in Mykonos are still gorgeous and worth a visit!

Gioli & Assia at Cavo Paradiso ❤️❤️❤️👌👌!

Enjoy these exceptionally talented musicians!....and some of the best quality of video presentation!❤️❤️

Beautiful pictures of Mykonos 😍

Mykonos is so pretty all times of the year 😍

Mykonos-1-720x477.jpg

How Mykonos’ Most Fashionable Hot Spots & Resorts Have Welcomed Stars Back Amid COVID

Mykonos at night is stunning!

Mykonos is definitely the island that has the best nightlife and has the best atmosphere at night. This is one of my favorite pictures from the island at night :)

mykonos-night-club-376x220.jpg
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter