1 - 5 of 5 Posts

mastichas09

This beach is stunning! What is your favorite?
kalafatis-beach-mykonos-720x480.jpg

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite beach on Mykonos is Megali Ammos:

megali-ammos-beach-mykonos-720x480.jpeg

Hash

This beach is stunning! What is your favorite?
View attachment 731
So if you zoom....my house would be 3rd or 4th from the top left on this image..! Just imagine this beach I fell in love with from early 90s..❤️❤️I would say my favourites are Lulos,Kalo Livadi,Mersini,Agia Anna,Kapari,Fokos..... Panormos and Agios Sostis, Agios Ioannis too ....oh the list is endless.!!!!👋

Last edited:
Reactions: tomipark

tomipark

So if you zoom....my house would be 3rd or 4th from the top left on this image..! Just imagine this beach I fell in love with from early 90s..❤️❤️I would say my favourites are Lulos,Kalo Livadi,Mersini,Agia Anna,Kapari,Fokos..... Panormos and Agios Sostis, Agios Ioannis too ....oh the list is endless.!!!!👋
That's beautiful!! How lucky were you :) I love Agios Ioannis too

Reactions: Hash

Hash

That's beautiful!! How lucky were you :) I love Agios Ioannis too
Now you know the Taverna at Agios Ioannis?..... Where they filmed 'Shirley Valentine'..... belongs to Giorgio Xidakis ....I used to practically live there in the early 90s.... You know how it is?......The beach on the other side of the island is much more fun😀......same with PARANGA..... Without beach chairs and umbrellas!!!!.... Same with Kalafatis without beach chairs and umbrellas...It all began to change after 2000+.....

Beautiful pictures of Mykonos 😍

Mykonos is so pretty all times of the year 😍

Mykonos-1-720x477.jpg

Did you know that Mykonos has a castle that you can visit?

Just look at how beautiful this castle is on google earth. The castle is built on top of a beautiful small mountain. It is currently in ruins but still a great part of history. The castle was abandoned when the Ottoman Empire took over in the 14th century.

Mykonos,a few days ago ❤️

Taken by my dear friend on a photo tour of Mykonou!❣️
Screenshot_2021-10-01-11-19-21-766_com.linkedin.android.jpg

Valeron and Live Band at the Light House in Mykonos ❤️

Valeron and Band Live at the Light House in Mykonos!
This is was where we stopped for snacks and refreshments before continuing the Jeep Safari.Enjoy Mykonos, better than any travel videos!❤️❤️👌👌

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter