1 - 2 of 2 Posts

acamp7

Mykonos is definitely the island that has the best nightlife and has the best atmosphere at night. This is one of my favorite pictures from the island at night :)

mykonos-night-club-376x220.jpg

k_tsoukalas

It really is! It's such a pretty island. I love to go on the beach with the windmills and take photos at sunset - one of my favorite sunset spots in Greece.

Visit these churches in Mykonos!

One thing that many don't think about when going to Mykonos is visiting churches! In my opinion, visiting churches is one of the best ways to get to know the history and culture of Greece. Before Mykonos was a party island, it was a regular old Greek island with very religious inhabitants (Greece has a strong Greek Orthodox Christian culture). Here are some of the churches that I recommend visiting

1. Agia Eleni Church
2. Paleokastro Monastery
3. Panagia Tourliani
4. Panagia Paraportiani

How much money do you think that 24 hours in Mykonos costs?

Mykonos is one of those Greek islands that just can't escape its reputation of being expensive. I love this video because it gives you an honest look at how expensive the island can actually be. As always, take it with a grain of salt because you can truly make anything affordable in Greece by being smart and planning ahead.

Even Petro the Pelican loves Beautiful Koristia in Mykonos!😂😂😘😘

Discover the most luxurious Villas in Mykonos!

Ok ok the Blue Jewel Estate, Villa offers enormous spaces to easily accommodate 62 people. With a volume of 31 spacious bedrooms -with en suite bathrooms ... any guesses how much to rent for 1 week?....I will begin by guessing...100,000 +Euro per week!!. complaints unwelcome! It is Mykonos!!!!...and sense of humour is essential!!😂😂🇺🇾🇺🇾!

Massive "Odyssey of the Seas" Cruises in Mykonos!

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter