1 - 2 of 2 Posts

paharo45

I love seeing all of the different cultural traditions that exist in Greece! So beautiful

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
This is an amazing video and tradition!

I was fortunate to witness a Greek Pontian wedding precession for a family member a few years ago, it was so much fun!!!

What do you need to know if youre planning your wedding in Santorini

Please add any tips below that weren't mentioned in the video!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!🦃🍂

Happy Thanksgiving to the Worldwide Greeks community! What's everyone eating today, post your pics!

I love when Greek women dance zeibekiko!!

Zeibekiko is traditionally danced by men, but many women over the years have started dancing this beautiful dance. I love seeing everyone join in. Its my favorite dance because it is filled with passion and emotion.

What are some pregnancy and baby traditions in Greek culture?

My sister just announced that she is pregnant! And I would love to help her feel more at home with some Greek traditions during her pregnancy and the newborn time. What are some Greek traditions for new moms?

The best Greek Christmas desserts!

Im already getting in the Christmas spirit! These are my favorite Christmas desserts...
Melamakarona
Baklava
Christopsomo
Kourabiedes
Koulourakia

What are yours?
Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter