1 - 2 of 2 Posts

nadellii

Im inviting a few of my co workers to my family's easter party this year but they don't eat meat. I want to include of them of course! So what are some great side dishes (to an amazing roast lamb) that can be eaten as a main course?

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
I suggest many different salads! I like to serve dakos and xoriatiki. In terms of vegeterian dishes I recommend spanakopita, dolmadakia without meat, briam, and gemista without meat

Recipe for Greek homemade pasta?

Is there a reicpe for Greek style homemade pasta? I've only ever heard of Italian ones, but if there is I would love to try it out! Nothing better than homemade pasta

homemadepasta.jpg

Can I make gluten free pastitsio?

Are there any recipes for gluten free pastitsio? My daughter is gluten free but she still wants to enjoy pastitsio

gluten-free-pastitsio-720x481.jpg

Best souvlaki recpie

Looking for the best souvlakia recpie

What can I do with my leftover red Easter hard boiled eggs?

Does anyone know any good recipes for hard boiled eggs? Maybe an egg salad? Like every year, I know I'm going to have so many leftover hard boiled eggs. What can I do with them?

What is your favorite Greek bean recipe?

As always, I'm trying to eat more healthy which means more beans! What are your favorite Greek bean recipes?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter