1 - 4 of 4 Posts

auroracoor1

I haven't talked to too many people who've visited Greece this year. I'm pretty covid safe, and I don't like being in places where people aren't following social distancing and mask rules. I worry that because people are on vacation and enjoying themselves that they aren't following the rules. What's it like? (I'm assuming it's different depending on the island/region) so please be specific!! Thanks :)

k_tsoukalas

I haven't been to Greece since the pandemic, but from what I understand, people are following the rules pretty well. Can anyone chime in who has gone to Greece this year?

ellinasgolfer0320

I just came back from Greece.

Masks everywhere or you won't be allowed in for the most part... that said, there are people in Greece who disagree with masks and won't wear them or enforce the rules.

Reactions: seleanor

seleanor

I just came back from Greece.

Masks everywhere or you won't be allowed in for the most part... that said, there are people in Greece who disagree with masks and won't wear them or enforce the rules.
Yes there are a few people that don't follow the rules. Although because its still warm outside, everyone is outside and enjoying the heat and fresh air so people aren't wearing masks. Everyone is eating outside as well, so people mostly wear masks for shopping

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter