1 - 1 of 1 Posts

auroracoor1

I haven't talked to too many people who've visited Greece this year. I'm pretty covid safe, and I don't like being in places where people aren't following social distancing and mask rules. I worry that because people are on vacation and enjoying themselves that they aren't following the rules. What's it like? (I'm assuming it's different depending on the island/region) so please be specific!! Thanks :)

Be careful, another heat wave is hitting Greece

Greece is super hot these days. This means that there is a higher chance of wild fires in very dry areas (some parts of north Athens are on fire right now) and chance for you to have heat exhaustion and sun disease. Please everyone stay hydrated on your vacations and keep a close eye on elderly and people with health problems! Stay in the shade and take many dips into the cool sea, enjoy!

Kalley Mera Kalllo Mina to all here!❤️❤️

I hope I have contributed good quality postings here to keep all informed here and share my knowledge and have some fun at the same time during these unprecedented challenging times that we all live in and just how our lives have changed especially traveling....Be well! Yasou apo mena from Thailand!❣️👋

When is low tide in Greece?

We were at the beach yesterday and the tide was pretty low (picture below). When is high tide and low tide? Thanks!!
Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.56 PM.png

Check out this beautiful blue and white church near Loutraki

Who knew churches like this existed on the mainland! This is near Loutraki in Limin Vouliagmeni, there is a great place for water sports at this beach as well. Although its super crowded on the weekends

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 1.37.34 AM.png

Greece is 3rd Most Searched Destination for post-Covid-19 Travel

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter