1 - 3 of 3 Posts

seleanor

What is your preference? Do you like beaches with chairs and the option to order food/drinks? Or do you prefer to bring your own umbrellas, towels, drinks etc. ? This is a pic from my trip to Greece a few years back with my friends

beachbar.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: dubai_suzie
Why not both?! I like to mix it up a bit, and sometimes I'm not in the mood to hear that annoying music that they play at the beaches. Ugh it gives me a headache

• Haha
Reactions: blopez34

blopez34

Beach bars for sure! I love a little luxury LOL

What are the best souvenirs to get someone from Greece?

I'm planning to travel to Athens and Zakynthos this summer! What are some classic (but not corny) souvenirs that I can bring back from Greece? :) thanks

What's your favorite airline to use to travel from the U.S. to Greece?

Im planning my tip to Greece now and I'd love to hear your experience about which airlines are better or worse. I find long trips super tiring so I want to make sure my experience is a good as possible. THanks

Should I get a new sim card to have data in Greece?

What do you guys do when you travel to Greece? Do you get a prepaid sim card when you visit? And which phone providers do you recommend?

Traveling to Greece for Easter

Does anyone have advice for traveling to Greece during easter? I'm not planning on going this year because of covid but if anyone is going I'd love to hear your tips! My boyfriend is Greek and I'm Armenian and we're thinking of going next year, and to Armenia for Easter the next

Is it easy for vegans to travel to Greece?

I have a vegan friend who is a bit nervous about traveling to Greece. Does anyone know if there are any vegan options, especially in the touristy spots? Thanks

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter