1 - 1 of 1 Posts

nadellii

Right next to Piraeus is Port Alimos which houses smaller sailboats and yachts. The area has a beautiful cafe that overlooks the water called Día Noche where many sea goers stop and lunch before and after their trips. If you’re interested in taking a trip around the mainland or to neighboring islands I highly recommend you get in contact with someone from the port.

9C101161-3815-40F0-88B0-E2F8FA97F56B.jpeg

Reactions: Nala and Vangelis

The amazing Sarakiniko beach in Milos

Sarakiniko beach is probably one of the most stunning ones that I’ve ever been to. I went two summers ago, and from what I’ve heard Milos is becoming more and more popular by the month. I absolutely love this island, especially this beach. It’s a great spot to view the sunset and take photos. I definitely recommend it!

C1740A01-A232-4532-A673-70C8B5DBBDD3.jpeg

Essential Greek travel tips!

Here are a few key Greek travel tips for this summer that I think you would find helpful

1. Don't throw toilet paper in the toilet
2. You can always find a pharmacy that's open 24 hours, they alternate which ones are open in a specific radius
3. Masks are required on ferries

Please feel free to add more in the comments! :)

Dont worry, you can always have breakfast on the ferry

I’ve taken countless ferries across the Greek islands, and I always seem to be rushing to get on the boat in time. One thing that I love about Greek ferries, is that there’s always a café on board where you can buy snacks, pastries, and coffee. It’s a little bit pricey, so keep that in mind. You can also get coffee from the ferry port! Safe travels 😊

Marathonisi Islet is a wonderful place to visit in Zakynthos

I never see people talking about Marathonisi Islet and I don't know why! The islet is right across from Laganas Beach and is not inhabited by any locals. Its simply a beautiful piece of untouched nature that is great for a day trip.

Post your Greece pictures! 😍

It's almost the end of the summer so I thought why not make a special place for all of us to share our pics! I was so grateful to visit again this year...man Greece just keeps getting better and better. I would love to see your pics. I'll be uploading from my phone soon!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter