1 - 14 of 14 Posts

paharo45

I love this Greek Mykonos spirit! My favorite island

Reactions: Hash
I love this Greek Mykonos spirit! My favorite island

Nice..... think this is about 4/5 years ago?!...My friend was dancing here and another did some content editing!❤️❤️..... Superb Paska beginnings!.. Efgharisto polee!!

Reactions: francescool
Nice..... think this is about 4/5 years ago?!...My friend was dancing here and another did some content editing!❤️❤️..... Superb Paska beginnings!.. Efgharisto polee!!
I can't imagine how great Mykonos is for pasha!!

This is so fun! I love these dance videos and would love to learn more Greek dances than I know. I know a bunch, there are just so many.

This is so fun! I love these dance videos and would love to learn more Greek dances than I know. I know a bunch, there are just so many.
So now please lead the way and post a few videos of yourself doing Greek Dance and let us invite all our members who want to post some fun here.👌🤗🤗.... Kalley Mera from Thailand.

Reactions: seleanor
So now please lead the way and post a few videos of yourself doing Greek Dance and let us invite all our members who want to post some fun here.👌🤗🤗.... Kalley Mera from Thailand.
Haha! I would be too embraced to post my Greek dancing...I need a lot of practice

Haha! I would be too embraced to post my Greek dancing...I need a lot of practice
I was dreading you might offer me the nomination.....and I would accept it with pleasure 😂😂😂.... Except I cannot drink alcohol as I used to...[which is mandatory!!! 😂😂].... because of my Glaucoma.....so let's pass this on to others and perhaps Zoom a few steps each ..... just for fun what do ya all say!?🤗

I was dreading you might offer me the nomination.....and I would accept it with pleasure 😂😂😂.... Except I cannot drink alcohol as I used to...[which is mandatory!!! 😂😂].... because of my Glaucoma.....so let's pass this on to others and perhaps Zoom a few steps each ..... just for fun what do ya all say!?🤗
Whoever has the guts, please share!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhh..
Yeahhhhhhhh!..... come ya all.... let us see our Worldwide Greeks community sharing some fun and happiness.... Mitropanos and the Thessaloniki song can be starter...will catch up later..too much going on here right now...❤️.......No guts required!!!..... only loosening up with a few glasses of Krassi or Jack Daniels or Good ol Johnny walker!👌😀😀!

❤️..............

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
Yeahhhhhhhh..
Yeahhhhhhhh!..... come ya all.... let us see our Worldwide Greeks community sharing some fun and happiness.... Mitropanos and the Thessaloniki song can be starter...will catch up later..too much going on here right now...❤️.......No guts required!!!..... only loosening up with a few glasses of Krassi or Jack Daniels or Good ol Johnny walker!👌😀😀!

❤️..............
Mitropanos for the win!

Mitropanos for the win!
Picture this... Kalafatis.. Aphrodite Beach Hotel....... Mykonos....we send a young guy on the roof top.... spot lights on ..... Mitropanos and his music opening the Ellinika Vradia..... around the big swimming pool....we take all the guests dancing around the pool.....and in the end everyone into the pool together!!!... what a blast....then the beach bar opens......and the night just beginning... There was a time I had 3 Greek nights operating around the island..too much fun...👌👌❤️!

Last edited:
Picture this... Kalafatis.. Aphrodite Beach Hotel....... Mykonos....we send a young guy on the roof top.... spot lights on ..... Mitropanos and his music opening the Ellinika Vradia..... around the big swimming pool....we take all the guests dancing around the pool.....and in the end everyone into the pool together!!!... what a blast....then the beach bar opens......and the night just beginning... There was a time I had 3 Greek nights operating around the island..too much fun...👌👌❤️!
That sounds like true paradise! I've had similar experiences, having so much fun that I jump into the pool with clothes on ahaha the wine got to our heads and we couldn't resist cooling down in the water

The
That sounds like true paradise! I've had similar experiences, having so much fun that I jump into the pool with clothes on ahaha the wine got to our heads and we couldn't resist cooling down in the water
The only way to enjoy "The Greek feeling" on holiday!!!........I arranged live music Ellinika Vradiias as well..... sadly I don't hear anything about this from Mykonos........In Mallorca, back in 1970.....We had Flamenco dancers and BBQs...... for 1000 +people..... rows and rows of pigs being roasted on Charcoal and wood fires.... abundance of wine and Sangria..❤️❤️👌👌!....
Many of us to left the clothes in the pool.😂😂...it was night and that's the way it was..... freedom and nothing to worry about....the beach was just a few metres away.... more fun continuing!

Last edited:
Reactions: paharo45
The
The only way to enjoy "The Greek feeling" on holiday!!!........I arranged live music Ellinika Vradiias as well..... sadly I don't hear anything about this from Mykonos........In Mallorca, back in 1970.....We had Flamenco dancers and BBQs...... for 1000 +people..... rows and rows of pigs being roasted on Charcoal and wood fires.... abundance of wine and Sangria..❤️❤️👌👌!....
Many of us to left the clothes in the pool.😂😂...it was night and that's the way it was..... freedom and nothing to worry about....the beach was just a few metres away.... more fun continuing!
I love hearing these stories, thank you so much for posting in this thread Hash :)

Advice for an extended stay in Mykonos

I plan to be on Mykonos for about a month over the summer and I honestly feel like I am a bit late to the party securing a rental for that long. I am not seeing much on airbnb.

That could change as more properties become available... I don't know.

Am I missing something? Are there other networks that people use when going to Mykonos that I maybe haven't thought of? I don't want to move mid trip but I guess I could. Like do a week here and there. It could give me a chance to see different things on the island.

How do you find the "good" parties on Mykonos?

I went to only one of the beach clubs on Mykonos and it wasn't really my vibe. Yet, I constantly see people partying in Mykonos and it looks fun and they're having a blast. How do these people find those parties?

My questions:

• Are many of these parties private events?
  • Are there clubs away from the beaches that are known for their nightlife and DJs?
  • Are there different DJs that go to Mykonos? Maybe I can find out about the parties by tracking the DJs?
Another possibility is maybe the party scene really isn't my thing. I appreciate all your thoughts!

Taking a quick boat ride in Mykonos

Does anyone know the best way to take a quick boat ride when in Mykonos? I usually just walk around the shore and find someone (they usually bring their boats to a spot) but the last time I did that, I didn't like the boat! So I want to plan things in advance this time around. I plan to go to Mykonos soon.

The last boat had a glass bottom, and it freaked me out - I don't want to do that again.

Also, I am interested in Scuba diving but I know that is a bit more complicated to arrange than a boat ride. I might have to wait until I get there?

What are your opinions about the party scene in Mykonos?

I am traveling to Greece this July with a large group of friends and family and we all have different interests.

Some of the people have never been to Mykonos and are pushing for a longer stay because they want to party.

I did all that when I was younger, and it wasn't the greatest. I loved nightclubs back then, too.

What have been your experiences? I found it to be too hot to party hard. I love to dance, and I couldn't really dance much. The beaches made me feel claustrophobic because there was nowhere to really walk and get away from the loud music!

Sightseeing Priorities in Mykonos

I will be in Mykonos for about 6-7 days but some of that will be taken up with a wedding and the related festivities.

I estimate I might have 4 full days to sightsee that don't involve the wedding. This isn't a lot of time. I will get at least one beach day, and I would like to get to know the island - its history, culture, etc.

Do you have any suggestions on how to prioritize?
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology.
Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Back