1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Hash

I thought this is the appropriate place to post as it concerns travellers and summer workers too!We used to see so many abandoned cats and lovely dogs which people bring to the island and leave them behind....my dog Bhoo Bhoo found me by herself,we were the best of friends for many years until she got lost as tears come to my eyes!!😢.....The most saddest part was horses back in late 90s....We had a truly passionate and horse loving keeper from South Africa, after nurturing them, training them,I promoted Horse Back Riding Excursions 🐎.... Really enjoyable experiences for me together working with the Animal Welfare and rescue awareness!

Last edited:
Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

I thought this is the appropriate place to post as it concerns travellers and summer workers too!We used to see so many abandoned cats and lovely dogs which people bring to the island and leave them behind....my dog Bhoo Bhoo found me by herself,we were the best of friends for many years until she got lost as tears come to my eyes!!😢.....The most saddest part was horses back in late 90s....We had a truly passionate and horse loving keeper from South Africa, after nurturing them, training them,I promoted Horse Back Riding Excursions 🐎.... Really enjoyable experiences for me together working with the Animal Welfare and rescue awareness!
I knew there was a lot of stray animals in Greece but I didn't know there was a lot of animal abuse :( so terrible but Im happy they're putting a stop to this

Reactions: Hash

The Greek region too remote for maps

Now here is some information which rarely comes into tourism news!

Where are the most romantic places to travel in Greece besides Santorini?

I am looking to take my girlfriend for a trip around Greece, but she's already been to Santorini and doesn't really like a lot of crowds. Is there any place that's super romantic that any of you recommend? I really want to spend some quality alone time together, because we don't get to see each other that much. I'm thinking of going just for a couple of days. Any advice?

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

Sixteen Airlines Promise to Refund Passengers in 7 Days After Flight Cancellations |

This is ridiculous on the part of the Airlines of the World, they withheld Millions in Various currencies of the world because they did not have liquidity and many Governments wouldn't bail them out so they were were in serious financial difficulties.This is welcome news at last.This proves how weak the consumer law really is.....And has taken EU Commission over 20 months to reach this decision. Issuing vouchers shouldn't have been allowed in the first place....My personal opinion there is an Enforcement action served on the Airlines, because it is far from easy to take them on! Excellent on part of Aegean Airlines (Greece) to participate in issuing refunds!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter