1 - 6 of 6 Posts

greek_ggirl

I'm considering hiring a driver with a sprinter car (6 person car) for my family while we travel in Greece but I don't know if it's worth it or really expensive. Have any of you done this in Greece before and is it feasible?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I have never done this as I would not really know where to do this. When in Greece I have always either rented a car or taken a taxi (that is if you can get one LOL)...thanks for stopping by!

Reactions: Greeklove

linsuelin

I'm considering hiring a driver with a sprinter car (6 person car) for my family while we travel in Greece but I don't know if it's worth it or really expensive. Have any of you done this in Greece before and is it feasible?
Try George the Famous Taxi Driver of Greece. They also do tours. https://www.greecetravel.com/taxi/

Greeklove

I have never done this as I would not really know where to do this. When in Greece I have always either rented a car or taken a taxi (that is if you can get one LOL)...thanks for stopping by!
We hired a private company to greet us at the airport and get us to Piraeus for our ferry. Can’t remember the name though! Sorry.
Found them online before we left the US and they were sooooo friendly, helpful, and spoke English for us. We were only 4 people, but maybe they have larger vehicles and could do multiple trips for you!

francescool

We hired a private company to greet us at the airport and get us to Piraeus for our ferry. Can’t remember the name though! Sorry.
Found them online before we left the US and they were sooooo friendly, helpful, and spoke English for us. We were only 4 people, but maybe they have larger vehicles and could do multiple trips for you!
I think this is a good option, if you can find a trustworthy company

k_tsoukalas

My family has hired taxi drivers before on the spot if we had a good feeling about the driver. We hire the driver for short rides, then feel it out. If we get a good vibe then we ask him/her for his rates if we hired for the whole day.

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

PM to Bloomberg: Greece had a very good tourist season in 2021.

Καλημέρα 🔆 Autumn In the Incredible Greek Islands

Beach life on Skyros Island ~ a hidden gem in the heart of the Aegean Sea! Autumn is the ideal time to visit, explore and experience authentic Greek island life, like a local

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

These are the best historical towns to visit in Greece!

If you're looking for old towns and beautiful architecture, there are a few standout places that you have to visit!! I love Thessaloniki old town because there is also great things to do all around the city and it is by the water. Chania old town is also great, and Crete is one of my favorite islands! Finally, I highly recommend going to Monemvasia, it is so beautiful and has amazing small shops with local artists and craftsmen.
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter