1 - 2 of 2 Posts

knicks_fan87

One of my favorite dishes to order at the taverna is the pork chop, but I can never seem to replicate this beauty at home. Someone please help!!

brizola.jpg

nadellii

This is a tough one....and I feel like it's all in the cut of the meat. Meat in Greece is usually local and very high quality. Try finding a really good butcher, and splurge on a really nice piece of pork. Good luck!

Reactions: Trapakoolos

Cool ideas for Greek Easter cocktails?

Hey everyone, I'm a huge cocktail drinker (as you can see in this pic lol). While everyone is gonna be drinking beers this Easter, I want to enjoy a refreshing cocktail. Can anyone recommend a good cocktail pairing for meat and lamb?

cocktail.jpg

What are your favorite Greek fruits?

I love picking fresh figs from my family's garden in Greece. They're so sweet I eat them for dessert. Show me pics of your favorites!!

fig.jpg

How do I make kokoretsi?

Hey everyone! I love kokoretsi but i've never attempted it before. Since Easter is coming up, does anyone have advice on how to clean, prepare and cook kokoretsi?

Using-Meat-in-Greek-Cooking.jpg

How can I replicate the Greek taverna grilled pork chop at home?

One of my favorite dishes to order at the taverna is the pork chop, but I can never seem to replicate this beauty at home. Someone please help!!

brizola.jpg

Is baklava Greek or Turkish?

I don't mean to be controversial here...but I'm curious about the origins of baklava. I've heard a lot of debate, does anyone know where it comes from?

baklava2.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter