1 - 3 of 3 Posts

paharo45

Hey everyone, is there anything I should know about dressing and clothing expectations (as a woman) in Greece? Should I dress modestly or is Greece just as casual as the U.S.?

Reactions: greek_ggirl
Good question! You don't have to dress modestly in Greece (unless you're visiting churches or holy sites), especially if you're in a tourist or beach town.

greek_ggirl

Greece is similar to the rest of Europe in terms of fashion and dress standards. The fashion is very different from Canada or the US. I'm not sure where you're from. I would say wear what you are comfortable with. Greece gets very hot, and if you're going to be visiting a lot of sites I would say wear light and breathable clothing.

Reactions: Poulitsis

Travel info for people that need visas to travel to Greece

For anyone wanting to travel to Greece this year, make sure you check if you need a visa or not. This website has been recommended by many people https://www.ivisa.com/apply-online

Greece updated Travel rules,Allows entry to Digital Covid Certificate Holders

New Rules Guidelines and update of entry to Greece

Outdoor movie theaters in Greece

One of my favorite memories of traveling to Greece is visiting the outdoor movie theaters. It’s such a unique thing to do, I haven’t seen it much in other countries. It should actually become more popular because it’s so covid safe!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter