1 - 3 of 3 Posts

tomipark

This little village is stunning and has one of the calmest beaches I've ever been to (although there are pebbles). I highly recommend it for anyone who's looking to spend a few days in peace.

"It is a small port town located on the coast of Sofiko Bay, in the southeastern part of Corinthia, Greece." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korfos

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 1.37.21 AM.png

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member

k_tsoukalas

This village looks like a real gem. Thank you so much for sharing!

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg

Is it more difficult to island hop in Greece because of covid?

What has been everyones experience? Should I stick to one island instead of jumping around?

Greece Announces a Whopping 6.1% Growth Forecast for 2021!👏

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

These are the best places to go in Greece if youre a wine lover!

These are the islands where my favorite wines are from! Ive only been to Santorini and Mykonos to try their amazing wines in person but Paros and Nemea are next on my list!! I always like to book a tour of the best wineries on each island that I visit because I like to do a tasting and buy a few bottles to enjoy for dinner with my family. Please let me know if there are any other locations that would be great for wine tasting! Cheers

Santorini
Paros
Mykonos
Nemea

greek-wine-720x480.jpg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter