Reactions: Hash

What to do in Santorini on a budget

1. Cliff diving at Amoudi Bay
2. Any public beach!
3. Visiting churrches
4. The three bells of Fira
5. Visit Akrotiri lighthouse
6. Hiking (not on a guided tour)

These are just my suggestions! Let me know if you have other ideas :)

Is Santorini too empty in the winter?

Like I said in another post, I love visiting Greece in the winter because I get to love more like the locals. That being said, is Santorini too boring and quiet during the winter? Are many activities, resdaraunts and hotels even open? I would love to know!

What to do if you have 24 hours in Santorini?

I always watch this guys videos!! Youtube is one of my favorite ways to see what actually goes down on these Greek islands. If you've ever wondered what to do in Santorini, look no further! I recommend renting a gourana (four wheeler) and touring the island that way. You can also be more cost efficient (and healthier) and get a regular bike or even walk around the island if you're feeling like it. Definitely don't rent a car and definitely have fun!

Santorini visit end of October beginning of November

Two couples are hoping to go to Santorini for our anniversaries. I know the crowds are gone by then but will there be anything open? Restaurant’s etc? Will it be too cold to go swimming? Any information is appreciated. Thank you.

Has anyone been to the lost Atlantis museum in Santorini? What can I see there?

I've heard of this museum but there's not much info on it online. Has anyone been? And would you recommend it?
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter