1 - 3 of 3 Posts

redsoxdw_

Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Athens and getting an Airbnb on Ermou Street. I was a bit hesitant at first because I was worried about the loud nightlife at night, but it was probably one of the best decisions I could ever make. It was in a great location and very close to Monastiraki, Plaka, and the Acropolis of course. I really recommend it. Hermou is super safe and there is always great restaurants nearby for breakfast!

k_tsoukalas

Ermou street is supposed to be great, especially for those who like Nightlife. I would definitely consider staying there.

jnilas

Restaurants with a View in Athens

I am putting together a list of restaurants to try in Athens and I want to have multiple moods on it... Sometimes, I want to dine purely with a view, sometimes I just want a really great meal.

I found this article - what do you guys think of these places in the article? Do you know of any great places with a view in Athens? Ideally the food will also be excellent:

Sometimes I don't have luck with TripAdvisor places, because I am not sure the people voting are necessarily locals...

Cretan Wine fair returns to Athena!

The real life of Athens is here’ – hidden gems beyond and beneath the Acropolis | Athens holidays |

Best Shopping in Athens according to a local!

Places to Be: What’s Hot in Athens Now!

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube