1 - 1 of 1 Posts

dimi_pat

Last year I baptized my Godson in Agios Dimitrios church in Thessaloniki and the church was beautiful! I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a church to get married or to baptize their children. Look how pretty the courtyard is:

agios-demetrios-church-thessaloniki-720x480.jpg

You should visit the beautiful Egnatia neighborhood in Thessalonki

This neighborhood is a must visit! I highly recommend it :)

Egnatia-Neighborhood-Thessaloniki-720x480.jpeg

Do you have any tips for boat tours to Mount Athos?

I would love to take a day trip to Mount Athos from Thessaloniki, any tips for which company I should use? And are boat tours more full now during covid? How far in advance should I book?

Thessaloniki street food festival

Modiano Market is one of the best markets in Thessaloniki

This is one of the best markets in the city with many historical roots! You can really find anything here and more and more vendors are coming every year with new foods, fruits, veggies, art and practically anything! I went food shopping there and it was so fun to chat with all of the farmers and hear about where the food was from :)

modiano-market-thessaloniki-720x480.jpeg

Bougatsa is a must try dessert from Thessaloniki!

I've been eyeing this dessert for quite some time, it's a classic and eaten for breakfast! I've been dying to try it

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter