1 - 1 of 1 Posts

axariotisxy

Thessaloniki seems to be culturally (and architecturally) different than some of the other places I've been to in Greece...does anyone know about the cultural influences in Thessaloniki? Was it maybe a prominent part of the Byzantine empire?

What should I do in Aristotelis square?

What are your travel tips for Aristotelis square in Thessaloniki?

What are the cultural influences of Thessaloniki?

Thessaloniki seems to be culturally (and architecturally) different than some of the other places I've been to in Greece...does anyone know about the cultural influences in Thessaloniki? Was it maybe a prominent part of the Byzantine empire?

How can I travel to Thessaloniki on a budget? Help!!

I’m finally trying to make it to Greece this year, but my budget is tight, especially because covid hit the restaurant business bad. How can I make my trip to Thessaloniki just as good?

Never been to Thessaloniki. Where to start?

I've been to Greece several times but I have never been to Thessaloniki. What are some of the main sites to see here, and what do you all recommend doing?

Thessaloniki or Athens? Which city is better for nightlife?

Hi guys!! Like i’ve said before, I want to travel to Greece with some girlfriends, and we’re looking to experience some of the best nightlife that Greece has to offer. Would you all recommend Athens or Thessaloniki for nightlife? and Why?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter