1 - 3 of 3 Posts

knicks_fan87

I've been doing some more research on Greek mythology and I was wondering what the different ages are? And how do they differ?

Last edited:

francescool

The different ages of Greek mythology are sort of like a storyline. They define what was going on at the time between the guards and the major relationships between the characters.

The different ages of Greek mythology are sort of like a storyline. They define what was going on at the time between the guards and the major relationships between the characters.
Yes, that's right! There are five ages: gold, silver, bronze, heroic, and iron age. I don't know too much about what each of the main specifically, besides that the heroic age was about heroes like Hercules for example.

Was the sneaker company Nike named after the Greek goddess?

I know that Nike was the Greek godess of victory in ancient Greece, was the shoe company named after her?

What are your favorite Greek mythology movies?

I'm looking for a good Greek movie night! Does anyone have suggestions?

Which book is better by Homer, Iliad or Odyssey?

Growing up, I had to read both the Odyssey and Iliad by Homer in high school. A few years ago I read both again and was entertained again (it has been so many years that I forgot the whole story). I am torn but tend to lean more to liking the Odyssey a bit more.

Which story do you like more by Homer the Odyssey or Iliad?

What are the different ages of Greek mythology?

I've been doing some more research on Greek mythology and I was wondering what the different ages are? And how do they differ?

What are the most tragic and dramatic Greek mythology stories?

I work as a freelance writer and i’m developing a project with a graphic artist about tragic Greek mythology stories. Can you all comment some of your favorite and most tragic stories? I would love to know.

medusa-720x358.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek mythology!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter