1 - 2 of 2 Posts

nm1999

I know that the city is more north so I'm wondering if it's colder than other places in the mainland. I'll be traveling in July...is it chilly in the nighttime, especially by the water?

seleanor

It is a little bit colder, epsecialy at night! but don't forget that youre in Greece and it's hot summer weather. I would pack one sweater to bring for evenings. That's what I do

Does anyone know if the annual festivals in Thessaloniki will be happening this year?

I always look forward to festivals like the Thessaloniki International Fair, the Thessaloniki International Film Festival and the International Book Fair. Does anyone know if they'll be happening this year?

What can I do in Egnatia, Thessaloniki?

The Egnatia Quarter looks amazing! (My friend took this pic while she was there). I'm planning on visiting when I'm in Thessaloniki...and I'm wondering what else can I do in the area?

Egnatia-Neighborhood-Thessaloniki-720x480.jpg

How long does it take to climb up to Meteora?

I'm planning on taking a day trip from Thessaloniki to Meteora but I'm scared I'm going to be exhausted for the drive back. How long does it take to walk up?

Meteora-720x478.jpg

What is the climate like in Thessaloniki?

I know that the city is more north so I'm wondering if it's colder than other places in the mainland. I'll be traveling in July...is it chilly in the nighttime, especially by the water?

Spending one day in Thessaloniki

Wondering what to do on a one day trip to Thessaloniki? Check out this one day vlog. What would you do if you had one day in Thessaloniki?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter