1 - 2 of 2 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

Have any of you been to any nice concert halls or restaurants/bars with good Greek live music?

k_tsoukalas

Did you know about Corfus traditional carnival?

The carnival in Corfu happens on the three Sundays leading up to Lent. The holiday starts on the Sunday of the Prodigal Son, which will be Sunday, February 20 in 2022! Start making your travel plans now! You can check out the carnival in Corfu City in either Liston or Spianada squares. Locals walk around in aristocratic costumes and there are great games for kids!! I highly recommend checking out!

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!

Horseback riding in Corfu!

This is from a trip we took a while back!! We got to take the horses up and round the mountain. I miss vacations like these
7329190E-4605-4DF5-9389-DED265C457A6.jpeg

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter