1 - 8 of 8 Posts

kcixcy

As of now, there are very few direct flights from Athens to Toronto, so I need to stop over in Europe on the way to my Greek vacation so I don't want to have to stop in Athens before flying to an island. Are there any islands I can fly to directly from Europe?

Reactions: Hash

greggd12

I know for sure that you can fly to Santorini, Mykonos and Corfu! Not sure about the rest

Hash

As of now, there are very few direct flights from Athens to Toronto, so I need to stop over in Europe on the way to my Greek vacation so I don't want to have to stop in Athens before flying to an island. Are there any islands I can fly to directly from Europe?
Most certainly,many just look up TUI, amongst many others... Crete, Rhodes,search Ryan air, Easy Jet, Many many more...no shortages of flights to Greece from many European countries and cities.... remind me later and I can help you further...

Nick M

Suggest pick an island and airport arrivals. Chios, for example, has multiple international flights.

Pretty easy to get from Santorini to Crete or Mykonos by Ferry.

Reactions: xmelissaa

AlexiaTravels

I've flown directly to Crete from Frankfurt, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland. The island is large and the airport sees a lot of tourist activity from Europe especially during the summer.

Reactions: xmelissaa

xmelissaa

I've flown directly to Crete from Frankfurt, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland. The island is large and the airport sees a lot of tourist activity from Europe especially during the summer.
did you fly to Heraklion?

Reactions: toniiv

Nick M

AlexiaTravels

did you fly to Heraklion?
Yes, it was Heraklion both times. One of the trips, it was actually a chartered plane through TUI. I booked the whole package through TUI. That was the Frankfurt flight.

Launch of Celebrity Cruises Apex in Greece

Some of my favourite Greek music..Journey into the past for all here to enjoy!❤️👌

Hope all can listen on Spotify!🤗

Where is the best place to party in Greece (besides Mykonos)?

My daughter is vaccinated and really wants to go out and have fun in Greece this summer. Where can she go besides Mykonos? I think it's a little too expensive for her to go at such a young age

Greece updated Travel rules,Allows entry to Digital Covid Certificate Holders

Attention Canadian travellers! You can now visit Greece without hotel quarantine on return

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter