1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I’ve seen so many wonderful pictures of Santorini...which have SO MANY amazing churches. Are all of these churches functioning and providing church services? Or are some of them repurposed into other things and they just kept the exterior architecture.

TatianaS

Most of the churches in Greece are open for people to visit and light a candle. They do not all have regular services though, I’m not sure how you could check that.

Reactions: Hash and toniiv

toniiv

Most of the churches in Greece are open for people to visit and light a candle. They do not all have regular services though, I’m not sure how you could check that.
Im not sure either...it's not like you can call the churches. You might be able to check covid regulations online to see if church services are allowed. Im assuming if its legally allowed, most churches will be operating

Reactions: Hash

How to eat your way through Santorini

You have to eat your way through Santorini!!

Ifestia Festival 2021 in Santorini is the festival of fireworks

I just found out about this festival!! It sounds so cool, I wish I was visiting in September. Have any of you been?

How long is too long to stay in Santorini?

I think so many people forget that Santorini is such a small island. I would love to stay there forever, but I know that it may not take longer than a few days to check out the whole island. Do you think that nine days is too long to stay there? Do you recommend that I visit another island during those extra few days?

Are all of Santorinis churches operating?

I’ve seen so many wonderful pictures of Santorini...which have SO MANY amazing churches. Are all of these churches functioning and providing church services? Or are some of them repurposed into other things and they just kept the exterior architecture.

13 Santorini restaurants were featured on this traveling list!

I'm so happy to see that big magazines are featuring Santorini!! Would you visit any of these places? Selene and To Psariki are my favourite

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter