1 - 9 of 9 Posts

redsoxdw_

Or is every beach club a sort of adults only vibe?

Reactions: Hash
Great question!

Here are a few family friendly beach clubs in Mykonos:
- Paradise Beach Club Mykonos
- Eclipse seaside restaurant (not beach club)

I hope this helps!!

megali-ammos-beach-mykonos-720x480.jpeg

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
Great question!

Here are a few family friendly beach clubs in Mykonos:
- Paradise Beach Club Mykonos
- Eclipse seaside restaurant (not beach club)

I hope this helps!!

View attachment 539

I agree with this - both are great for families. Just because it is a party atmosphere doesn't mean it needs to be "Crazy".

I agree with this - both are great for families. Just because it is a party atmosphere doesn't mean it needs to be "Crazy".
Mykonou can be accessed quickly as there is 1 main road around the island....and since I have lived and worked there in Tourism industry, just drive around,pop in where one feels comfortable,move on another location, cool and chilled out....does not need planning.The enjoyable part is driving in and out of the bays except Super Paradise and Agrari Beach Enjoy the holidays.. Paradise beach suitable for all...The best and big hearted Freddie, the original Greek hippie founder from the 70s❤️.... the buffet food is the best on the island, cheap and abundance, huge Pizzas! 🍕

Last edited:
Reactions: redsoxdw_
Mykonou can be accessed quickly as there is 1 main road around the island....and since I have lived and worked there in Tourism industry, just drive around,pop in where one feels comfortable,move on another location, cool and chilled out....does not need planning.The enjoyable part is driving in and out of the bays except Super Paradise and Agrari Beach Enjoy the holidays.. Paradise beach suitable for all...The best and big hearted Freddie, the original Greek hippie founder from the 70s❤️.... the buffet food is the best on the island, cheap and abundance, huge Pizzas! 🍕
Thank you so much for your post, I love the island but its hard to find places that are a bit more relaxed and family friendly. I will definitely check out paradise beach next summer :) I enjoy the hippie vibe as well ahaha

You are welcome
Thank you so much for your post, I love the island but its hard to find places that are a bit more relaxed and family friendly. I will definitely check out paradise beach next summer :) I enjoy the hippie vibe as well ahaha
You are very welcome..... remind me next time before you travel.....I have many friends living there....we will give an Updated information...by the way go to Syros next door....I think there is still a Reggae type bar....yaap!!... those Bob Marley times with Eagles and Santana...and have life long friends with a beautiful villa with Airbnb apartment ... breathtaking views.... home from home!!!❤️❤️🤗 Kalley Mera....

Reactions: efhernandez_
You are welcome
You are very welcome..... remind me next time before you travel.....I have many friends living there....we will give an Updated information...by the way go to Syros next door....I think there is still a Reggae type bar....yaap!!... those Bob Marley times with Eagles and Santana...and have life long friends with a beautiful villa with Airbnb apartment ... breathtaking views.... home from home!!!❤️❤️🤗 Kalley Mera....
Yessss Syros is excellent! Kokkina beach is a great secluded and peaceful beach https://www.syrosisland.gr/en/place/kokkina-beach/

Favorite Beaches on Mykonos

I know that people have mixed feelings about the beaches of Mykonos, but I plan to go this year. I've been in the past and wanted to share my three favorites:

1. Elia Beach​

• Elia is the longest sandy beach in Mykonos, offering a less crowded experience. It's ideal for those who want to relax and enjoy crystal-clear waters.
  • Tip: Try the water sports facilities there — I don't enjoy it but my family members report that this is fun. They've rented jet skis.

2. Paradise Beach​

• As the name suggests, Paradise Beach is lovely. It's known for the party scene, but during the day it isn't bad. They just play DJ music while you're at the beach, and there's a lively bar.
  • Note: Leave before the evening parties start if that's not your scene. I love the energy during the day but I have to be in the mood for the music.

3. Psarou Beach​

• Psarou might allure you with its upscale vibe and excellent beachside services. It's all about luxury yachts, boutique shops, and high-end dining.
  • Recommendation: Don't miss the opportunity to snorkel in these beautiful waters. It's very serene here in general.

Good Clubs in Mykonos?

I have heard mixed reviews about partying in Mykonos. Some really love it, some can't stand it. I love a good nightclub so I am hoping I will love it. I love to dance, too. I don't like anything over the top, just normal club vibes.

I did some preliminary research. What do you guys think?

- Scarpa
- Skandinavian Bar
- Cavo Paradiso
- At54

I don't know how to tell if any of these are still open.

Best Mykonos beaches for families?

I'm planning a family vacation to Mykonos and would love some recommendations on the best family-friendly beaches. With a couple of toddlers in tow, I'm looking for beaches that are not only beautiful but also safe for the little ones to play around and paddle in the water.

Additionally, amenities like clean restrooms, nearby places to grab a bite to eat, and shaded areas would be a huge plus. We want to avoid the party scenes and opt for more serene spots where we can build sandcastles and enjoy the waves without too much worry.

If anyone has experiences or suggestions they'd like to share, I'm all ears! What beaches in Mykonos have you found to be particularly good for families? Any tips on the best times to go, or advice on must-bring items?

mykonos-beaches-families.jpg

Advice for an extended stay in Mykonos

I plan to be on Mykonos for about a month over the summer and I honestly feel like I am a bit late to the party securing a rental for that long. I am not seeing much on airbnb.

That could change as more properties become available... I don't know.

Am I missing something? Are there other networks that people use when going to Mykonos that I maybe haven't thought of? I don't want to move mid trip but I guess I could. Like do a week here and there. It could give me a chance to see different things on the island.

Nightlife question about Mykonos

I have seen footage of fun-looking club atmospheres on Mykonos. I went last year and couldn't find those parties! I want to try again the next time I am in Greece, probably in September.

I’d love to find places that strike a balance between great music (preferably a mix of international and local beats), a lively but not overly crowded atmosphere, and of course, stunning settings that scream ‘Mykonos’!

Does anyone have personal favorites or hidden gems they'd be willing to share?

mykonos-nightlife.jpg
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology.
Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Back