1 - 4 of 4 Posts

kcixcy

k_tsoukalas

This is a great place to walk around, spend a quiet evening, and get a nice meal. It's so pretty!

corfu-greece-720x480.jpg

LetsBookTravel

LetsBookTravel

Hi guys, I found this article super helpful while planning my trip to corfu. https://www.greekboston.com/travel/liston-square-corfu/ Do you agree? What would you do in thee square?
There are a lot of shops around, starting from coffee, drinks, icecream, restaurants, souvenir shops, like any town market. You can just lay down on the grass and have picnic or subath reading a book. Close by is the Casa Parlante museum that you can see the folklore history of Corfu. Also you can take the small tourist train from Liston that goes around the town center or catch the hop on hop off bus that also goes around the city and landmarks.

Are there any Venetian landmarks in Corfu?

I've heard there's a lot of Venetian influence in Corfu, are there any specific landmarks I can visit?

My favorite winery in Corfu is Theotoky Estate Winery!

The Theotoky Estate Winery is family owned the estate has been passed down for generations! The current owner of the winery, Georges Theotoky, took over the estate during the 1960s when commercial wine-making was almost non-existent in Greece. It has some of the best tasting wine and I can't wait to go again

corfu-winery-720x480.jpg

Best things to do in Liston Square

What are some of the best dishes local to Corfu?

Hi guys! First time visitor to the Ionian islands here! What should I get a taste of in Corfu? Any tips?

Visiting the olive museum in Corfu

Has anyone visited the olive museum in Corfu? A buddy of mine told me about it...I had no idea olives were such a big deal LOL. Here's a pic he took of a some super lush olive tree branches he took. I'm adding it to my list, anyone else?

olive tree.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter