1 - 8 of 8 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

I haven't been vaccinated yet....does anyone know if foreigners can get vaccinated in Greece? Thanks!! I would love to finally get it

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't been vaccinated yet....does anyone know if foreigners can get vaccinated in Greece? Thanks!! I would love to finally get it
I am not 100% sure, the only information that I could find is as follows:

Hash

redsoxdw_

I believe you can get vaccinated at most doctors offices

nefernefer

For vaccination as a foreigner, you need a temporary AMKA (social security) and it's made just for vaccination, you can't use it for other medical services, find more from here: https://emvolio.gov.gr/en/pamka
Without that number no- one will vaccinate you just walking into the doctor's door.

Reactions: Hash and redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

For vaccination as a foreigner, you need a temporary AMKA (social security) and it's made just for vaccination, you can't use it for other medical services, find more from here: https://emvolio.gov.gr/en/pamka
Without that number no- one will vaccinate you just walking into the doctor's door.
Thank you so much for sharing this. This will be super useful for people traveling to Greece for a long time or for people who are still unable to get vaccinated in their country. My cousins in Canada were just finally able to get their first dose, some of them even traveled to the states to get their second dose, so I'm sure others could do the same in Greece

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Thank you so much for sharing this. This will be super useful for people traveling to Greece for a long time or for people who are still unable to get vaccinated in their country. My cousins in Canada were just finally able to get their first dose, some of them even traveled to the states to get their second dose, so I'm sure others could do the same in Greece
At least some headway there,it is unbelievable what is going on here in Thailand...We expatriates come last..... perhaps next year if we are lucky, they are so unorganized it is frightening..... Yesterday a scandal came out that some internal IT people and medical staff blocked 6000 appointments and resold them elsewhere.....we live very faraway in our own 'bubble' and isolation so feel safe!!..... ..We are essentially in our own lockdown...Unable to travel but the airfare is so so cheap!!.. BKK-Doha-Mykonos return..... Kalley Mera to all here!❤️

k_tsoukalas

Do they require you to be vaccinated to travel to Greece? I thought that was one of the requirements...

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!

What is the cheapest island in Greece?

This post is for all of my budgeters! I would love to know if anyone has advice on inexpensive islands visit in Greece. I have found that over the years, the prices of hotels and restaurants are increasing and getting way too expensive. I would love to keep traveling to Greece, because it’s my favorite destination but I don’t want to break the bank either. Any advice from seasoned Greek travelers? Thanks 😊

What place in Greece do you regret travelling to?

I thought I'd ask a more of a provocative question on this forum. I'm absolutely in love with Greece, and I truly think that every single place in the country is beautiful. But of course, some things aren't for everyone. Which makes me ask the question, what place in Greece do you regret travelling to? I can't wait to see some of these answers and debate in the threads!!

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter