1 - 4 of 4 Posts

nadellii

I'm thinking of doing a day trip to Rhodes...but is one day enough? Or is it better to pick a smaller island? Are there any Rhodes experts here with strong opinions?

Tpebop

A day on Rhodes !!! I have now lived there for over 12 years.You could easily spend a month & still not see it all.Rhodes Old town alone could take you a week.

Reactions: paharo45

paharo45

A day on Rhodes !!! I have now lived there for over 12 years.You could easily spend a month & still not see it all.Rhodes Old town alone could take you a week.
Yeah I agree, maybe three days would be good!!

k_tsoukalas

I would spend more than a day if you could swing it, but a day trip is better than nothing. Rhodes is fabulous!

Where is the best place for young couples in Rhodes?

My cousin is wondering where she can go with her boyfriend. Does anyone have advice on romantic spots?

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Admiring the natural beauty of Rhodes

This is one of my favorite islands in Greece for sure, and I don't really think it gets enough credit!! Just look at this natural beauty! Does anyone have pictures of Rhodes that they would like to share? I would love to see them :)

beauty-rhodes-376x220.jpg

Are there any beaches in Rhodes with lock boxes for valuables?

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Things to do in Rhodes for 1 Day

Everyone please add your recommendations to this list!!

- Palace of Grandmasters
- Old Town
- Go to the beach of course!

This is only three things but it will keep you occupied for an entire day trip for sure!
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter