1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Tpebop

For example @ 9PM local time its 33 C

For example @ 9PM local time its 33 C
WOW!!! That is hot for 9 PM. For me, I long for this weather when it is cold out, but then the heat can feel like A LOT when it's happening.

Reactions: Bazzanjack1
It is on Rhodes.At 5AM local time today 3 July it is 23 C rising to 39C plus later

It is on Rhodes.At 5AM local time today 3 July it is 23 C rising to 39C plus later
Wow I feel terrible for people who don't have AC

We do not have AC. Just open some doors & windows. All have fly screens fitted .The bedroom shutters remain closed all the time .

We do not have AC. Just open some doors & windows. All have fly screens fitted .The bedroom shutters remain closed all the time .
Are you in Rhdoes?

yes, in afando.have lived on rhodes over 12 years

yes, in afando.have lived on rhodes over 12 years
Wow i've never been to Afando. I just looked it up and it looks beautiful- right on the water! That's how I would like to live. How is life there? Cheers

To dpappas87. the village is not right by the water. From the village to the beach is about a 30 min. walk.From our place to the beach is a 15. min walk

yes that is the village

Web cameras on Rhodes

There are several cameras. go to youtube.com
search for DHMOS RODOY

Large Venomous Jellyfish Spotted off Greece's Rhodes -

Taking a boat trip around Rhodes?

Has anyone ever taken a boat trip around the island of Rhodes?

From what I've researched, there are a plethora of options, from luxurious yachts to quaint sailing boats, each promising an unforgettable journey across the Aegean Sea. 🌊

What I'm Looking For:

• Recommendations for boat tour companies you trust.
  • Tips on hidden gems and must-see spots along the coastline or nearby islets.
  • Any advice on the best time of day or year for smooth sailing.
  • Insights on what to bring apart from the obvious (sunscreen, hat, camera—you get the drift).
Anything you can help me with is very much appreciated!

Recommend a good beach near Rhodes Town?

I am trying to plan my latest trip to Greece. To be honest, I don't like to plan too heavily, but I do like to know where I am staying and have a general idea of things to do. Whether or not I do them once I arrive is another story, but at least I have options.

There are a lot of beaches near Rhodes Town. Do you guys have a favorite? Some options I found:

• Elli Beach
  • Kato Petres Beach
  • Sachtouri Beach
I am just basing this list on what I found on the Internet. I have no attachment. I love beaches that have services close or as part of the beach. Like a toilet, maybe a restaurant or cafe.

Holiday season coming to a close in Greece & the islands

Soon tavernas/bars & shops will be closing until 2024.By mid november it will be very quiet.
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology.
Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Back