1 - 3 of 3 Posts

nadellii

Our trip got rescheduled because of an omicron outbreak in my friends village but thankfully everyone has recovered and is safe and healthy. Having recently recovered from COVID myself, I have antibodies and am able to travel safely. Thank goodness we are off to Greece! Safe travels everyone.

5166021C-3E2E-44B5-9B33-33970865A343.jpeg

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you can finally make it to Greece!

Please feel free to share photos with our community as you are in Greece 🇬🇷🇬🇷

Reactions: greek_ggirl

greek_ggirl

Safe travels!

I cant get enough of Greece during the Christmas time!

Many areas of Greece are lit up during Christmas time, especially Athens! One of my favorite parts of Greece is the Christmas cheer and spirit during these times. Its so special because the Untied States is so commercialized during the Christmas time that so much of the meaning is lost, especially the spiritual aspects. The same goes for any religious holiday.

Greece has now approved a fourth covid vaccine shot for at risk people

Greece has just announced that it has approved a fourth booster shot for people who are most at risk. This means that those who qualify and under their doctors approval can obtain an additional shot to prevent themselves from contracting COVID-19. I'm not sure if this applies for travellers and non-citizens, as usually in order to get a vaccine or a Covid test you need to have some form of healthcare in Greece, either private or public.

What is your favorite itinerary for a 1 week family trip to Greece?

If you were to plan the perfect vacation to Greece with kids, what would you recommend? I am looking for something exciting with lots of sightseeing and activities, and of course, the beach! I like to take my sons to some museums and cultural centres because I like to keep them educated and learning even while were traveling. That's actually one of the reasons why I like to visit Greece. So many of my friends like to stay pent up in resorts but I find that its too limiting and it ends up even being a little boring. So if anyone has advice for where I can go for a week with my sons I would really appreciate it!

Greece just introduced an outdoor mask mandate!

As a result of the increase in cases of omicron, the Greek government just introduced an outdoor mask mandate meaning that everyone must wear a mask both indoors and outdoors regardless of where they are. This will change things up, but it will protect the public as more and more people are getting sick. It's not the biggest deal ever though because it is wintertime and it will be much easier to wear a mask versus the hot sweaty summer. Stay safe everyone!

"Epiphany"..... What a splendid explanation by Maria! !♥️🇬🇷🇬🇷

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter