1 - 8 of 8 Posts

d_kakavouli

Hey guys! I’m visiting Crete this year and I wanna go see some of the best beaches that Greece has to offer but there’s way too many to choose from. Do any of you have pictures from your trip? I would love to hear details from your experience.

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Vai beach in Crete is truly amazing! There are too many to choose from LOL!

Vai-Beach-720x480.jpeg

Reactions: TatianaS

Tatiana

Elafonisi.jpg

Reactions: TatianaS

Tatiana

Falassarna.jpg

Tatiana

kissamos Chania.jpg

Tatiana

Ballos.jpg

Tatiana

preveli-crete.jpg

acamp7

Bali beach is one of the best!! I absolutely loved it and would totally go again. Here’s a pic that I took a few summers ago.

BALI BEACH.jpeg

Reactions: nickstamoulis

What is Cretan culture like?

I love getting to know the specific culture of the places I travel to. I've heard that Crete is pretty unique! What's special about Crete that I can't experience anywhere else?

Please show me pictures of the best beaches you visited in Crete!

Hey guys! I’m visiting Crete this year and I wanna go see some of the best beaches that Greece has to offer but there’s way too many to choose from. Do any of you have pictures from your trip? I would love to hear details from your experience.

Is the Firka fortress worth visiting?

Crete is just so huge I don't know where to start. Have anyone of you visited the Firka fortress? Is it worth it?

What are your favorite beaches in Rethymno, Crete?

Hey everyone, i’m planning a trip to Rethymno after graduating from college this summer, what are the best beaches for me to visit?

Where can I find adventure in Crete?

Hi fellow travelers! My two sons are super adventurous and love to do all of the crazy teenage stuff that they see on youtube. I am planning our trip to Crete and I want to book any activities beforehand. Any tips for beautiful Crete??

crete-greece-250x167.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Crete photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter