1 - 5 of 5 Posts

dubai_suzie

Videos like these were super helpful for when I was first traveling to Greece. I have a major fear of offending people without knowing it and getting super embarrassed

Hash

Videos like these were super helpful for when I was first traveling to Greece. I have a major fear of offending people without knowing it and getting super embarrassed
Kalley Mera from Thailand.... simple and nice,Egho milaw Ellinika.... learning to speak Ellinika was the greatest joy of my life.... Efgharisto polee for posting this!..... nicely presented... there was a time when we used to be a few Cypriots in Mykonos.... every one was Khumbare!.....And Khumbara!!😂😂..... How I miss hugging and kissing like we used to in Mykonou..❣️❣️🤗

dubai_suzie

Kalley Mera from Thailand.... simple and nice,Egho milaw Ellinika.... learning to speak Ellinika was the greatest joy of my life.... Efgharisto polee for posting this!..... nicely presented... there was a time when we used to be a few Cypriots in Mykonos.... every one was Khumbare!.....And Khumbara!!😂😂..... How I miss hugging and kissing like we used to in Mykonou..❣️❣️🤗
The love I feel in Greece is like no other! I love how warm everyone is with the hugging and kissing <3 <3 <3 Filia from Dubai

Reactions: Vangelis and Hash

k_tsoukalas

It really does enhance your experience in Greece if you know even a little bit of the language. :) Thanks for sharing this video! The items are all true, and it is so easy to make a faux pas.

Reactions: Hash

Hash

It really does enhance your experience in Greece if you know even a little bit of the language. :) Thanks for sharing this video! The items are all true, and it is so easy to make a faux pas.
I used to do my presentations in Greek language to the Hoteliers who couldn't understand English language!... Sometimes difficult to communicate with Front Desk team, so very useful to combine English language with little Ellinika!👍

Does anyone have advice for shipwreck beach?

This is what shipwreck beach looks like for anyone wondering. I want to go so bad!!! Ive been admiring pictures for a long time now :) Does anyone have advice for how to get to the beach etc.?

blue-caves-zakynthos-720x539.jpg

Where are the most romantic places to travel in Greece besides Santorini?

I am looking to take my girlfriend for a trip around Greece, but she's already been to Santorini and doesn't really like a lot of crowds. Is there any place that's super romantic that any of you recommend? I really want to spend some quality alone time together, because we don't get to see each other that much. I'm thinking of going just for a couple of days. Any advice?

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

Greece in Talks with Partners for Spring 2022 Tourism Opening!

This is a positive step in the right direction, talked about for many years now, they should open Creta and Rhodes for all year round tourism as it was 50 years ago.....Then the Spanish islands and the Canary Islands took over because of infrastructure, much more efficient and professionally organised.

If you travel to Greece youre likely to see sheep on the road!

I love seeing goats and sheep as I’m driving along!! Got this cool pic a few weeks ago while I was traveling. Cheers

05543FCE-925A-48F4-A559-BE0C34A6FE04.jpeg
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter