1 - 1 of 1 Posts

redsoxdw_

This video is such an insight into what Kefalonia was like during the peak of the pandemic. Check it out

Reactions: nefernefer

Kefalonia travel tips

This video provides some great and helpful tips about traveling to Kefalonia! Happy traveling

Visiting the melassani caves in Kefalonia

How can I get to the melassani caves? Do I have to get a private boat or are there public boats that go there? I would love to visit and I hate making last minute arrangements so if anyone has advice on how to set this up before I head out for my trip I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

The oldest winery in Greece is in Kefalonia!!

If you're a wine lover, you must visit Domaine Foivos winery in Kefalonia!! Check it out: http://www.domainefoivos.com/en/ If you've been to any other wineries on the island please let me know I would love to visit and see what the others are like

Kefalonia is the best place to scuba dive!

They have some of the best caves and crevices to scuba dive!! Just look at how beautiful this is

kefalonia.jpg

Saint Theodori lighthouse in Kefalonia

Greece has some of the most beautiful lighthouses I've ever seen! I love this one in Kefalonia :) The Lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi is located in the village of Argostoli which is also the capital of Kefalonia

\\Lighthouse-of-Saint-Theodoroi-720x480.jpeg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter