1 - 1 of 1 Posts

redsoxdw_

This video is such an insight into what Kefalonia was like during the peak of the pandemic. Check it out

Reactions: nefernefer

Kefalonia

The town center was such a lovely family centered place to pass an evening4EE5F837-749F-49BA-826B-53CA98F02AF3.jpeg

How can I avoid the crowds in Kefalonia?

I don't really want to get caught up in the touristy areas...where should I avoid in Kefalonia?

Petani beach is great for lounging

If you are looking for relaxation while visiting the island of Kefalonia, Petani Beach is the perfect choice. The water and sand with white pebbles are a sight to see. Once you’re done admiring the surroundings, you can lay down some beach towels, get a sun bed and umbrella, and lounge the day away. :)

petani-beach-kefalonia-768x512.jpeg

Check out this virtual walking tour of Makris Gialos beach

Makris gialos is one of the top beaches in Kefalonia and you can check it out through this walking tour!!

Visiting Petani beach is one of the best things to do in Kefalonia

I would love to visit Petani beach one day! Have any of you been?? Watching these videos is almost the same thing as being there

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter