1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I know Santorini isn't known for water sports, but do you have any recommendations about where I can do water sports and which types are most popular on the island?

Blue & White

I know Santorini isn't known for water sports, but do you have any recommendations about where I can do water sports and which types are most popular on the island?

Swimming

• Haha
Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

Parasailing!!! It's the best water sport to see the views

Santorini has an amazing sea floor due to its volcanic origin so i definitely recommend scuba diving!

Reactions: dpappas87 and Lenio

dpappas87

Do you need training in order to scuba dive?
Yes you will need to do some classes which are offered at santorini.If not snorkeling is equally amazing!

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

Yes you will need to do some classes which are offered at santorini.If not snorkeling is equally amazing!
Yes for scuba diving you will need to complete a short training but scuba diving is equally as fun and does not require training. It's also much easier so better for younger and older people

k_tsoukalas

Parasailing!!! It's the best water sport to see the views

I would definitely consider parasailing, or renting jet skis and blasting around the island. I saw so many parasailers in the waters when I was in Santorini!

Share your pictures of the famous red beach in Santorini

This is probably one of the coolest beaches ever! I would love to see your pics from your Santorini vacations, please feel free to share them in this thread!

Santorini-Red-Beach-720x512.jpeg

Kamari open air cinema in Santorini is amazing

Is Santorini difficult to navigate for seniors?

My mom really wants to visit Santorini but she has difficulty getting around. Will Santorini be to exhausting for her? If so, are there any places that you can recommend in Greece that are friendly to seniors or people with mobility issues? Thanks :)

Where are the best places to hike in Santorini?

I love hiking and being active!! Where are the best places to explore and hike on the island?

Are all of the restaurants in Santorini full? Do I need to make reservations?

Im concerned that more and more people are visiting Greece this year, particularly Santorini and that the restaurants will be full (especially the good ones). Is this the case? Should I be making reservations in advance?
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter