1 - 3 of 3 Posts

voula_slat

Has anyone been to Kefalonia before? What's the most efficient and cost effective way to get there? Thanks

Andromahi

The best way is to hire a car from Athens ( much much cheaper) and drive to Patras and take the ferry from Patras to keffalonia. You definitely need a car there

nadellii

The best way is to hire a car from Athens ( much much cheaper) and drive to Patras and take the ferry from Patras to keffalonia. You definitely need a car there
So you brought the car with you on the ferry?

Tell me about the beautiful village of Fiskardo!

Has anyone ever been? I'd love some traveling tips!

fiskardo.jpg

Special dishes from Kefalonia that I should try

This is kind of an awkward question, but I just started dating this girl from Kefalonia, Greece. And she keeps telling me about all of these amazing dishes that her family cooks that are specific to the village that she's from. Can any of you tell me what dishes are specific to Kefalonia? I would love to try them so I can impress here lol.

Where can I find small village charm in Kefalonia?

Hey everyone, I'm looking to find some small villages in Kefalonia to visit while I'm there. I really like to travel on the offbeat and path and get to know locals, is there anywhere I can do that on the island? I'm super adventurous and open to anything. The more authentic the better.

What are the Cyclopean walls?

What can I do at the cyclopean walls site? Does anyone know if there are tour guides? I would love to learn more about the walls from an expert

What is the easiest way to travel to Kefalonia?

Has anyone been to Kefalonia before? What's the most efficient and cost effective way to get there? Thanks

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter