1 - 2 of 2 Posts

cf_fraiser

Are there any other hiking fanatics who've climbed mountains in Greece? This picture is from one of my favorite hikes in Peloponisos :)

mountain.jpg

efhernandez_

I've only ever hiked Parnassos mountain which is in central Greece, it was amazing!

What are the best souvenirs to get someone from Greece?

I'm planning to travel to Athens and Zakynthos this summer! What are some classic (but not corny) souvenirs that I can bring back from Greece? :) thanks

What is taboo in Greece that tourists need to be aware of?

I hate when tourists do cringy things when they're abroad! What are some things that non-Greeks need to be aware of before traveling?

What are the most romantic things to do in Zakynthos?

I'd love to take my girlfriend on a trip there this summer but I want to make sure I have a stellar itinerary planned first

What is the destination in Greece for a honeymoon?

Where is the best spot? I'm looking for something romantic and secluded :) thanks

Where can I find a small picturesque village in Greece?

I'm looking for a small village to visit and get a taste of true authentic Greek culture, kind of like the one in the picture below. Where can I find something untouched by tourists?

myrina-lemnos-greece-720x480.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter