1 - 2 of 2 Posts

greggd12

One of the best ways to save money while travelling and Grace is to rent a moped instead of a car. The car will run you up a lot more money, and will take much longer to get through Athens or any area with a bit of traffic. If you're comfortable writing them up, I highly recommend it, especially on smaller islands with narrow roads. Safe and happy travels to everyone!

k_tsoukalas

One of the best ways to save money while travelling to Greece is to rent a moped instead of a car. The car will run you up a lot more money, and will take much longer to get through Athens or any area with a bit of traffic. If you're comfortable writing them up, I highly recommend it, especially on smaller islands with narrow roads. Safe and happy travels to everyone!
I have never done this! Do you find that it is safe enough riding around in those? That's the only thing that has held me back.

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!

Highly recommended apartment in Syros-Cyclades!

I am posting this here to recommend this superb breathtakingly beautiful apartment for rent.It is hosted by my friends Costa and Peggy (their Villa on the same property),read up the reviews.Expect the very best of hospitality and services...

Tourism poised to absorb job-seeking Ukrainian refugees |

Greece Joins Switzerland in Removing All Entry Restrictions!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter