1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I would love to spend my time in Kefalonia hopping from bakery to bakery! What desserts do you recommend for someone who has a sweet tooth? Thanks :)

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure which desserts might be good in Kefalonia, but here is a good list of Greek desserts to try when you visit Greece :)

Petani beach is great for lounging

If you are looking for relaxation while visiting the island of Kefalonia, Petani Beach is the perfect choice. The water and sand with white pebbles are a sight to see. Once you’re done admiring the surroundings, you can lay down some beach towels, get a sun bed and umbrella, and lounge the day away. :)

petani-beach-kefalonia-768x512.jpeg

Saint Theodori lighthouse in Kefalonia

Greece has some of the most beautiful lighthouses I've ever seen! I love this one in Kefalonia :) The Lighthouse of Saint Theodoroi is located in the village of Argostoli which is also the capital of Kefalonia

\\Lighthouse-of-Saint-Theodoroi-720x480.jpeg

Road tripping through Kefalonia

These are some great tips on how to travel through Kefalonia by car! Enjoy! :)

Katelios beach in Kefalonia is the nicest beach on the island

Eco tourism in Kefalonia!

I've been doing more research on eco tourism and I found this video on how to be an eco tourist in Kefalonia

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter