1 - 2 of 2 Posts

nadellii

I personally like to use a few of them to see where I can get the best price. I like Kayak, because it compares a few different companies. I also use Google flights and Skyscanner. What about all of you? I can't wait to travel to Greece again :)

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Kayak is a great website, but I normally select the airline directly (have flown to Greece with British Airways, Swiss Air and Luftansa) and then AirBnB to book the places we would be staying at.

Hope this helps!! 🇬🇷🇬🇷

Tourism Minister: The goal is for Greece to become a 12-month destination!

This has been talked about for over 50 years now!!.....In fact it did happen back in 1972/3.... After that it is a long story of not happening....I hope this time around it really does happen.... beginning with Rhodes, Crete,and Athens.....and Haragova for Winter Ski Holidays.🎿....🇬🇷🇬🇷!

Visit Greece App on Google play!

I think I have posted this previously but there is a new competition.... very useful and informative officially operated by GNTO..... Greece National Tourism Organisation!❤️👌

Where is the best place to go to Greece if you are sick?

Where should I go if im sick while im in Greece? The hospital? Doctor? Pharmacy? I don't have any health insurance the covers international medical needs. Any advice would be super helpful :)

What are your favorite websites for booking tickets to Greece?

I personally like to use a few of them to see where I can get the best price. I like Kayak, because it compares a few different companies. I also use Google flights and Skyscanner. What about all of you? I can't wait to travel to Greece again :)

Tickets to Greece are very cheap at the moment for flights before Christmas!

I was browsing for flights to Greece, as I always do, and they're super cheap right before Christmas! I'm thinking of traveling Dec 6-20 because everyone at my company takes their vacation from Dec 23-Jan 2 so there's basically no work to do anyways!! Is anyone thinking of hopping on these deals?
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter